North Suffolk Library
2000 Bennett's Creek Park Road
Suffolk, VA 23435
Phone: 757.514.7150 | Fax: 757.483.1294
The Suffolk Public Library system has three locations to visit and also operates a bookmobile. The Suffolk Public Library provides free services to all residents of the City of Suffolk as well as serving Virginia and North Carolina residents.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
June 5, 2012
April 17, 2012
March 14, 2012
March 10, 2012
January 31, 2012
- Dickens' Christmas Towne at Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center
- Interactive Model Train Exhibit at 150 W. Main Street
- Bruce Munro: Light at Hermitage Museum and Gardens
- Winter Carnival at MacArthur Center
- A Christmas Carol at Wells Theatre
- Holiday POPS! at Chrysler Hall
- The Ice Palace at MacArthur Center
- Dominion Garden of Lights at Norfolk Botanical Garden
- MacArthur on Ice at MacArthur Center
- Attucks Jazz Club at Attucks Theatre